How do I return an item?
Copy of the Original sales Invoice must accompany returns.
Exchanges for manufacture defects or our product shipping errors will be exchanged at no cost to the buyer. Ordering the wrong product by mistake is an error by the buyer. These exchanges will be made but the buyer will be responsible for the return shipping cost to Terrakuda.
We accept returns for exchange or refund 10 calendar days after shipment from our warehouse or 7 days after delivery of the product. At our sole discretion after 10 calendar days, we will offer an exchange or store credit only. Items must be in "new, unaltered and in unused condition". Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is:
- Without showing signs of wear or damage in any way
- Original Tags and Packaging must be included in the return (considered used without the tags)
- Within 7 calendar days of the accepted delivery date (after this time period no returns are allowed)
- Must not be a special order or a custom order
- Unless noted that it cannot be returned or has a different return policy time period other than that 7 days noted in that item's particular item description.
There is a 15% restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Again you MUST contact us within 7 days if you intend to return ANY item back to our store. Items returned to us AFTER 7 days and WITHOUT contacting us will NOT be refunded.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs if seller is not at fault.
25030 Avenue Stanford, #240
Valencia, CA 91355
Customer Service Number: 661-388-4167